Followers


Maafkan aku. Aku ini bukan seorang pencipta novel atau apa-apa pun. Tapi aku hanya manusia yang biasa. Aku ini seorang yang suka mentaip, mencerita, meluahkan perasaan aku ini. Blog ini sudah menjadi sebuah diary aku. Semua kisah yang disini adalah kenyataan dan benar. Bukan hanya rekaan atau tipu. Terima Kasih.

Menterjemahkan.

I miss you sayangg .


You used to call me your Angel,Said I was sent straight down from Heaven,And You’d hold me close in your arms,I loved the way you felt so strong,I never wanted you to leave,I wanted you to stay here holdin me.I miss you ,I miss your smile,And I still shed a tear every once in any while,And even though it’s different now,You’re still here somehow,My heart won’t let you go,And I need you to know.I miss you,I miss you,You used to call me your dreamer,And now I’m livin’ out my dream,Oh, how I wish you could see , Everything that’s happenin’ for me , I’m thinkin’ back on the past,It’s true the time is flyin’ by too fast.I miss you,I miss your smile,And I still shed a tear every once in a while,And even though it’s different now,You’re still here somehow,My heart won’t let you go,And I need you to know.I miss you,I miss you,I know you’re in a better place yeah,But I wish that I could see your face,oh.I know you’re where you need to be,Even though it’s not here with me.I miss you,I miss your smile.And I still shed a tear every once in a while,And even though it’s different now,You’re still here somehow,My heart won’t let you go.And I need you to know,I miss you.I miss you,I miss your smile,And I still shed a tear every once in a while,And even though it’s different now,You’re still here somehow,My heart won’t let you go,And I need you to know.I miss you,I miss you a lot .